Such a smiley, fun baby. Linc is finally coming out of that "4th trimester" where he really just wanted to be back in the womb...but I do love newborns, it goes too fast. Now if he could stretch out those night feedings...there's gotta be some food storage in his thighs somewhere.
Our chunk of love is growing too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Look at that baby!!! Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I am so afraid he is going to grow too big before I can ever hold him! haha well...he's big enough as he is!
Love the pics Jaim. Love you all!!
Jaimee:
You are just a bloggin' maniac. I haven't checked yoru site out for a few weeks but you have posted so much! I get so sad about them growing up too fast too! My baby is three this month and it breaks my heart. I want to keep him a baby forever! Looks like the party was so fun. I love being able to keep up with your sweet family.
Chunk of love...that's hilarious! He is so cute, happy 10 year too and I'm so glad Nate is doing okay. You guys are amazing!!
lincoln's smile is addicting! we're exciting to see you soon!
lincoln's smile is addicting! we're exciting to see you soon!
What a yummy little squishy baby! OOh...I could just eat those little thighs!
he is too cute! i think my baby keeps all her weight in her thighs too! love the fat babies!
Post a Comment