Congratulations, Jaimee...it's Tammi--I don't know if you remember me from Provo when you two were dating--I grew up in Tustin with Chris, Jared, Kelli and the gang! I found you on Sheree's blog. I just had to peek--what a CRAZY story about Chris being gone when your baby came early! He's such a squishy little love! Tell Chris hello for me too!
Congratulations, Jaimee...it's Tammi--I don't know if you remember me from Provo when you two were dating--I grew up in Tustin with Chris, Jared, Kelli and the gang! I found you on Sheree's blog. I just had to peek--what a CRAZY story about Chris being gone when your baby came early! He's such a squishy little love! Tell Chris hello for me too!
5 comments:
Yay! We can comment! Your pictures are gorgeous, what a sweet little baby. I love being able to keep up with your family on your blog. Very cute!
i love that baby announcement, it is probably the cutest one i have ever seen! great job and congrats on the new cute cute baby!!
Congratulations, Jaimee...it's Tammi--I don't know if you remember me from Provo when you two were dating--I grew up in Tustin with Chris, Jared, Kelli and the gang! I found you on Sheree's blog. I just had to peek--what a CRAZY story about Chris being gone when your baby came early! He's such a squishy little love! Tell Chris hello for me too!
Congratulations, Jaimee...it's Tammi--I don't know if you remember me from Provo when you two were dating--I grew up in Tustin with Chris, Jared, Kelli and the gang! I found you on Sheree's blog. I just had to peek--what a CRAZY story about Chris being gone when your baby came early! He's such a squishy little love! Tell Chris hello for me too!
Love those precious pictures!
Post a Comment